Friday, October 11, 2013

Businesses

Hey everyone!

TODAY IS FRIDAY! Hope you all are going to enjoy and rest this weekend. I literally need physical rest; my body needs it! In this week I had to interview someone for my Spanish Class, so I chose my mom. She studied businesses while she was at university. I must say that hearing her was such a nice moment because you learn from people that had pass through all these experiences and their advices may be helpful in the future. I learn that if you want to establish a business first you need to "study" and investigate if the business will give you profit. You can start with something small and afterwards you can add more stuffs to your business in for the sake of you seeing that the business is marching well. When your business is already established and you have customers, then you should treat nice and in a special way your customers because after all, they are the engine of your business. If a person goes  to your store or whatever you want to start and they are looking for something and for some reason you don't have it in your store, then you should tell the customer that, if possible, you will have what they wished the next day. You really don't have to invest a lot of money in publicity, I happy customer can spread the voice that your business gives an excellent customer service. Remember that a business is a just a path to do what you like, to serve people. Don't ever get in love with money or try to praise it because the Bible says that the origin of evil is the love towards money. I'm not saying that you don't have to make any profit because that's the purpose of having a business  but you don't have to replace God with money or desperately seek money. If you give your business and dreams to God He can prosper you in everything you do. There are many things that makes your business prosper such as having a good administration system, having a profitable business, Honoring your parents because the Bible says that if you Honor your parents God will bless you and give you a happy life. Blessing Israel also helps you prosper in whatever you do because the Bible also tells us that God blesses those who bless His people.
Business planning cards
Here in my home we have a business which is like a "mini-store" where you can buy things that you daily need. We try to give the customer the best he/she deserves. Our business is a familiar business because my mom started the business then my sisters and I help to attend the customers and then my dad helps us by bringing whatever is misssing in the store. We also try to have everything that the customer need. We all enjoy being part of this business because we can actually see God's hand over us, guiding us and telling us what to do. Everyday our business grows and grows, I must say that everyday we have a new customer and we are adding new stuffs to it. The Lord has been God and He will always be good. Hope you can start your own business and that everything you do may do well.
Business Planning with Plan-Too
Hope your body can rest in this weekend and enjoy your time with the family. I bless you all in Jesus name.

:)

No comments:

Post a Comment