Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Literacy and God's Purpose

HEY!
May you have a day full of blessings. I apologize myself for not writing these days, these particular days I've been doing plenty of Homework and lots of essays. I got this free-time and I want to share with you guys about my social work at school (the social work is for all Seniors in Honduras). Last years Seniors were used to clean gardens, make buildings for people that didn't have any economic benefits. This years the government wanted to change some things in the Education System and in the whole nation. As you may know, Honduras is also known as a country that has many people that doesn't know how to read and write.
This influenced the government's decision and now they want for us to teach adults that can't read and write basic principles about reading and writing.

 Tomorrow my classmates and I are going to an university to learn how to teach these types of people. I know for sure that we will need lots of patience and creativity accomplish this. If we all help the country then we can move forwrd as a whole. Our home-room teacher thinks that this type of activities will make us realize how lucky are we to have a bilingual education. It's a new experience for us because we are students and soon we are taking the teachers roll. We are the ones in charge of teaching this people!

Reading
I also want to share with all of you guys something that I'm learning every single day that passes and that is "God's perfect purpose for everything". Many things had happened in these past few months that I asked myself: "Why did God permit all of these things?" or sometimes you simply don't understand why bad things happened. The truth is that God has everything in His Hands and He knows what he is doing. I understood that when time pass by and all of the puzzle parts are getting together there is where you understand why things were happening in such a way in the past.

Purpose Logo
I hope you will have an Outsating week and that you will seek your creator even more.
Blessings.

No comments:

Post a Comment