Friday, November 8, 2013

My trip to Pulhapanzak!

Hallo!

Today I have no schoool! It's time for me to rest a bit and for me to recover strengths for next bimester. I really felt this year as a Senior has more work of what I expected. Even though we must do many projects,  I can say that I've been enjoying every day because I know that I won't have my classmates in a future and most probaly I'll miss them. I have learned how to work in team. We are just 8 months away from our graduation and since now we are preparing our Farewell Party. My classmates are planning to go to "Punta Sal", it is a little island where you can go and dive, swim in its crystal waters, have a walk through all the island and where you can enjoy a delicious meal. We all are quite excited about it and we hope this project may come true. My classmates and I are saving money and trying to do activites to recollect the budget. Honduras have beautiful places where you can go and have plenty of fun. If you want to visit Honduras, I bet you will have of coming back because of its beautiful landscapes and people. God loves Honduras! We feel so blessed of being part of this beautiful country!

In this particular post, I want to share with you about a  wonderful experience I had when I was 8 years old. I went to this amazing place here in Honduras named "Pulhapanzak"! Pulhapanzak is a place where there are amazing waterfalls; there is a waterwall that is 43 meters high! When you get to the place you immediately can hear the sound of the water running everywhere. This is a place where you can enjoy some time with your family and friends. You can take food if you want and have your luch there. It is an extraordinay experience! You are among the trees, the river, and some exotic birds. There is a football-court where you can play, there are also some restaurants that offer you exquisite foods. I must say that this a place for you to relax and for you to fotget your problems. When I went there I just layed down on the ground beside the river and just listen the nature's voice. You can fall asleep very easy! It is place full of peace. If you have a list of things to do before dying then you should include coming to Honduras and going to this wonderful peace of heaven! My family loved that place, I remember that when I first went, my mom was pregnant. The doctor said that going to places like this can help a mother's pregnancy. We swam in the fresh waters that run through the river all day long! God taught me a lesson while I was there. He taught me about His peace and His grace. Just as this place can bring peace and rest to your body, God can also bring peace and rest to your body. But not only that, I also learned that we as sons and daughters of God should also bring peace to everyone that surround us. We should reflect what God is. As the Bible says, we should all be the light and the salt of this world. Sometimes you are like a candle in the middle of a dark room. But first you must the "fire" inside in you in order to shine. I do believe this trip really marked my life. We ended the trip with a Barbecue and with a desire of going back. I did enjoy my holiday that day! Honduras is a beautiful country! I hope I can transmit to you that love I have towards my country.  

QUESTION OF THE DAY: Would you like to go to Pulhapanzak?

I hope you guys are having an Outstanding day full of blessings. Take a time and have a conversation with God. He has m any things to tell you. Enjoy your family! I bless you all in Jesus' name.
HAVE A GREAT DAY!

:)

2 comments:

  1. You are such a warm and loving person, Faddy. I could read the subtext of your words..Way to Go!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad I can express myself in a way that you could understand. Your words make people be the best they can. Thank you! :)

    ReplyDelete