Tuesday, November 5, 2013

The Unknown Future

Latarasumi (Means "hello" in Faddy's Language)

Every day that you wake up there is this feeling surrounding your mind making you wonder how is the day going to be. We all humans tend to ask how is the future going to be, which is why there are many witches around the world trying to steal your money by giving you "false predictions". I must say that thinking of what is going to come is not really important because you are in a world where you live a  day-by-day life, you can't travel in time as God does. Although, you can have an idea of where are you going to be, what is it that you want to study and where do you want to study , or to whom you want to get marry. All of these ideas can pass through mind and that's normal. But our life shouldn't depend of what is going to happen but of what is happening. When you think that what is coming is more important than what is actually happening, then you are losing the privilege and the precious moments the present gives you.  

Heaven


I want to share with you an experience I had about 1 year ago. I always had the desire of going to a foreign country (especially Japan), and the way I thought my dream was going to accomplish was through a scholarship. I remember that I was literally looking for scholarships everywhere! I had this emotion that was making me see myself in the airport saying "goodbye". All my conversations were about this International Program that offered me the opportunity of going to Japan if I  was to score a high note in the SAT. I didn't enjoy that much time with my friends because I was just thinking of this scholarship. But then the Lord spoke to me and made me realize the importance of living the present and just placing everything in His Hands. I truly  believed in Him so I placed that "dream" in His Hands because I knew He simply knows best. When I didn't have it anymore, I felt literally free. I felt peace in my heart because I knew and now I know that God is taking control of everything that is going to happen in the future. I learned to have priorities in life. If you can do something TODAY, DO IT! Don't leave that for tomorrow because we never know if tomorrow will actually exist. Enjoy every second, I don't mean that you are going to "party" all of your life, but what I really mean is that you should take advantage of the time and act wisely. If you any dream, that's O.K. Build a path that will take you to your dream. Time will pass and all the pieces of your puzzle will be connected and you will surely know that God made everything possible. I must say that I'm not waiting anymore for a reply from the International Program, I'm not even thinking of taking the SAT (maybe I will but surely not now). I'm just enjoying the time and the life God gave me, my family and my friends. What I'm thinking right now is to enjoy my Senior Year, to make it unforgettable. God has your future in His Hands and we have the warranty that our future is going to be a great one: 

God's thank-you

Jeremiah 29:11: For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. 

QUESTION OF THE DAY: Can you tell me a dream you have for the future?

I bet you are all having a great day. Remember that your future is going to happen someday, meanwhile care about what is happening today. I bless you all in Jesus' name.

:)



4 comments:

  1. I have a dream! A dream that keeps me awake, active. Dream is not what you see when you sleep, a dream is what keeps you awake.

    I dream of Peace One Day; thanks to young dreamers like Faddy. I am happy to be your friend, Faddy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! "A dream is what keeps you awake". I must say these words have so much power! Thank you very much for sharing these with me. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice post Faddy...What Mr. Sebastian wrote is correct...Dream is that WHAT KEEPS YOU AWAKE..i too have a strong dream now and its keeping me awake..My dream is to help the society where i am in any way i can....

    ReplyDelete