Thursday, May 8, 2014

Honduran Dream

Hello everyone!

WOW! It has been a while since I did my last post! Many things had happened through all this time, there are so many things I would like to share with you people; I will do my best to keep on posting every week for the rest of the year. Graduation is just around the corner. I will travel in August to U.S.A for a month, I will visit New York, Philadelphia, Atlanta and Kansas City. It is going to be my very first time that I will travel to U.S.A. I will go and visit my family which I don't see since I was a baby. During these days, I have been thinking about the importance of the family as a whole. I believe that a family that is united can do wonderful and amazing things. Here in my country, my beautiful Honduras, sometimes we see children on the streets asking for money; they need to work to survive. In my school, we have a class in which we discuss a lot about social problems, during these days we have studied a lot about poverty, especially poverty in childhood. We have concluded that the root of poverty is the lack of education as well as the disintegration of entire families. Something must be done!  



I want to talk to you people about the importance of being together with your family, no matter which are the circumstances; we must be united. The countries of Central America have a tendency of going to U..S.A or to some other country to try to get a new job, or to have the hope of being able to succeed in life. The head of the house (which is  usually the father) leaves his children and his wife to follow the "American Dream", he wants to be able to send his children and his wife the money they need to live. I strongly believe that a child don't only need the money of his father, but he/she needs to feel the protection in the house, he/she needs to feel that there is someone at their house that will defend them and will fight for them. You see, if there is will, there is a way. Honduras needs people that wants to work and that wants to make this place a better place. If you really want to go out of your country to chase some other opportunites, you are actually not loving nor believing in your country for you think that your country can't give to you what you need. Education is quite important as well. A country with people that are well educated will develop faster. Honduras has the potential of being a 5 star country. We have wonderful places to visit, this means that we could get use of it and make our tourism the best from the region. Honduras has a variety of trees that we could use to produce the best wood of the whole continent. You see, is all about wanting to develop. Hondurans should chase the "Honduran Dream", the Dream in which all Hondurans will be ready and prepared to make this land shine. The Honduran Dream is about believing that this country will be head and not tail, is about working hard in the land that God gave us, is about sharing God's love to every person we see, is about speaking light to the dark regions of our country; that's the Honduran Dream I want to chase. Something valuable is coming to our country, God has a plan for this beautiful country, but He needs workers. Are you prepared to serve your country and make God's plan come real?




Thank very much for reading my post! May the Lord bless you today and tomorrow, and for the rest of the eternity.

HAVE A GREAT DAY!

No comments:

Post a Comment