Wednesday, December 12, 2012

12...12...12

Well, seems today is our last day we are going to have a same number repeating in our calendar. I would like to mention some things about myself for the sake of introducing my desires and hobbies.

  My Top 12 favorite foods
 -Baleadas
 -Pizza
-Hamburger
-Popcorn
-Ice Cream
-Mexican Tacos
-Fried Chicken
-French Fries
-Pupusas
-Marshmallows
-Rice and Beans
-Fried Fish

  My top 12 favorite Bands 
-Jars of Clay
-Fireflight -Skillet
-Andy Hunter
-Eden's Bridge
-Kari Jobe
-Bellarive
-Hillsong
-Dj Tony Foxx
-Paul Wilbur
-Avion Blackman
-Claudina Brinn

  My top 12 Places to be
 -Tokyo, Japan
-London, England
-Sidney Australia
-Hong Kong, China
-Paris, France
-New York, USA
-Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
-Buenos Aires, Argentina
-Barcelona, Spain
-Helsinki, Finland
-Belfast, Ireland
-Moscu, Russia

  These are some details about me :) 
 Happy 12/12/12!

6 comments:

  1. Hi Faddy,
    I am glad Moscow is on your list of the places to visit. I am sure you will like it here.
    Mrs Black, a teacher from Moscow, Russia. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes! Of course I'll like it. It's a country full of culture and with lot of things to enjoy.

      Delete
  2. Hi Faddy,
    I can relate to your food list and your places to be list, but I don't know any of the groups on your band list. What kind of music do they play?

    You need to add New Orleans to your list of places to be. It is truly a very unique city even for the states.

    Ms. Paula L. Naugle
    4th Grade Teacher
    New Orleans, Louisiana, USA

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Those are ''electronic music'' bands. I'll keep in mind New Orleans. They've told me very good things about it. So then I have 11 places that I'll wish to go.

      Delete
  3. G'day Faddy,
    Thanks for registering for the March 2013 blogging challenge. Make sure you visit the blog every week starting 3rd March, when the first challenge is published. If you want a reminder sent to your email each week, use the "Subscribe by email" on the right sidebar of the blog. Also make sure you visit blogs from other students around the world with similar interests.

    Miss W or tasteach - challenge organizer

    PS Some students don't have a Google account, so please have Name/URL as an option when leaving comments.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much for this amazing activity! I'll be tune to every challenge.

      Delete