Friday, March 8, 2013

Who am I?

Hello to everyone who is actually reading this Post. I joined the Blogging Challenge and I'm very curious and expectant of what will this challenge lead us. Our first challenge is : WHO AM I? That's a very good question I must say, because some teenagers don't know who they are. We can only know who are we by Jesus Christ.

Here is a brief summary about Who I am:

As my Blog says, my name is Faddy Ramirez. I love God with all my heart and I really beleive that He loves me too. Music is my passion, I love playing instruments (Piano, Bass, Guitar, etc.). My favorite genre of Music is the Electronic Music (everything that has to do with you actually creating amazing sounds). I reside in Honduras, an amazing and beautiful country.  I go to church every Friday, Saturday and Sunday.
My Education is Bilingual, I receive classes in Spanish (which is my mother-tongue language) and in English.

Reading books it's something I do when I have free time, my favorite books are: 
-The Hunger Games
-The Outsiders
-The Scarlet Letter

I'm a son of God who wants to be a better son everyday. I'm 15 years old and my birthday is on September the 23rd (just in case you want to wish me a great Happy Birthday).
Now at days, I'm learning a third language which is ''Japanese'', I literally love Japan's culture and it's language. I definitely will like to go to Japan someday (If you are learning or you know Japanese PLEASE contact me!).

My Favorite Subjects are:
-Physics
-Math
-Chemistry
-Language Arts

Challenge Number 10

This is a challenge about 10 people I would like to met and question I'll made them:

1. Jennifer Lawrence: What was your feeling when you knew you were going to interpret Katniss in the Hunger Games?

2. John Cooper: At what age you began to play the bass?

3. Jackie Chan: How did you get into Hollywood?

4. Paul Wilbur: How did you knew Singing was your calling even though your family was not agree with it?

5. Lionel Messi: How much do you practice in a week?

6. Adele: Do you have a hobby (besides singing)?

7. Hayley Williams: Which was your event in which you actually showed the world your voice?

8. Toby  Mckeehan: Will you teach me make Electronic Music?

9. Kelly Clarkson: How did you developed your High Notes?

10. Kristen Stewart: Was it hard to interpret Bella in the Twilight Saga?


Now you know a bit about me, Hope you leave me a comment and I'll definitely will go and take look to your blog!

Blessings 

6 comments:

  1. Hello. I'm Hannah and I was looking at Student Blogging Challenges and I came across yours, and it's amazing! You are really good and you ask some really good questions. If you wanted to look at my blog, here's the link: http://2018hannahportfolio.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you very much! I went to see your Blog and it's amazing. Have a GREAT day

    ReplyDelete
  3. Heyyy Faddy !!
    I'm Wissal , I Think That You know me ;)
    I'm so interested with your blog too , It Looks Great .. :)
    Your Friend From Tunisia ..
    Have a Good Day My Dear :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I wrote on your blog :) Thank you very much for taking your time and write this comment. I'd never heard a country named "Tunisia", quite interesting I must say.

    Have a GREAT day!

    ReplyDelete
  5. G'day Faddy,
    Thanks for the email today. Your mentor is supposed to visit about three times over the ten week period.

    If you have lots of questions you want the mentor to answer, then why not write a post to include those questions.

    If your mentor doesn't visit then maybe someone else could help answer those questions.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great Idea about the questions in a post! Thank you very much for answering.

    Be blessed

    ReplyDelete