Friday, March 29, 2013

Creativity

Seems everyone is at the beach resting (at least here in Honduras). Like always, every Friday I'll be posting something cool and related to the Blogging Challenge. This time, our challenge is for us to be                        CR3@t¡V3 (Creative).

Our school gave us a whole-week vacation! I had plenty of time to rest and charge my batteries to keep moving forward. My house is full of flowers and trees (my mom loves having the Backyard green and colorful). One of these days I was walking by the trees and flowers. As I was passing by, I looked at a flower and it called my attention its color. I was wondering how did God actually create. Where did He got those amazing ideas! And then I thought: God created us the way He is, so then, if He is Creative then we also are creative.


I mean, all those beautiful colors a flower can have and the perfect tone of the colors in every section it's simply perfect.

When I mean "creativity" I don't mean painting (but that's also a way of showing creativity). For me, creativity is the art of doing things that are interesting and new for us. Maybe when you are playing an instrument and you create a beautiful melody that no one ever did before, well that is your way of being creative.                                                
                                                                                                             Picture: mz-plz

Creativity is a life-style, it's the way you do your homework, the way you fix your room, the way you do a presentation etc.

I think that we all are creative because God created us. Let's show everyone our creativity. If you want you can comment on this post and tell me which is your way of being creative.

I bless you all!




2 comments:

  1. Please visit my blog-http://victoriagsportfolio.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will. Thank you for your comment :)

    ReplyDelete