Friday, March 22, 2013

When? Where? Why?

Hi again to all my readers. I bless you and I'm very you glad you are taking your time to read this post.

This past week has been quite heavy and full of work to do. I've been wondering many things such as "When  am I going to see the Glory of God manifested on Earth?" or "Where should I be?" and "Why am I here?" (I'm not DEPRESSIVE, just in case you are thinking that I don't to live anymore).
Is not that I have the answers for these questions but God spoke to me a lot this week and I want to share with you what was that I received.

When am I going to see the Glory of God manifested on Earth?
First of all, what is that about Glory of God?
I beleive that when everyone is doing what God sent them to do is where the Glory of God is shown.
For baking a cake you need flour, sugar, yeast, eggs, etc.  BUT, what if you have ALL these ingredients but if you don't have someone to do it. It's the same thing with the Kingdom of God. He already gave us the word to spread it out, but we have to take a decision and start doing it. That's the only way all the Earth will know that He is the Only True God.


Where should I be?
This question was pretty easy because I already had the answer for the first question. I should be where God want for me to be. Maybe someone of yo are thinking that God wants for us to be 24 hours at church, but going to church it's just a grace and a privilege we have to go and praise the Lord among our brothers and sisters. You could be praising the Lord even when you are fixing your bed. Praising it's a life-style.


Why am I here?
NON OF US IS HERE BECAUSE OF A MISTAKE. God has a Purpose for each one of us. He is wise and he knows it all. Your purpose is to praise the One who created you. Everyday we see His mercy when we wake up. The simply idea of been alive it's a way of showing His love toward us.


This was what I received in this week. Hope you edified yourself reading this post.
If you have any doubt you can replied this post and I'll reply you as soon as possible.

No comments:

Post a Comment