Saturday, April 27, 2013

Dreams

Hello!

Yesterday I couldn't post because I was pretty busy doing some stuffs at home. But now I have plenty of time. :)

I want to share with all of you about "dreams". Yesterday I understood the mystery behind the dreams. I had a dream since I was a kid but I  never saw  that dream to accomplish. I started to fustrated and thought that I was never going to see my dream.  I started to lose my faith and my hope. My prayers were weak and were dying. The love toward my God was lowering. But still I had a drop of Faith and a drop of Hope. When I felt everything was falling down, when I saw everything was getting darker, there was when God told to my heart: "Didn't I tell you I do keep my promises"? When God told me that, I felt so much peace and gratitude.

My dream haven't accomplish yet, but now I know that God will keep His promises toward my life. God is a perfect God and he knows everything. He won't give you something that will hurt you. He has a perfect clock. I am very grateful to have HIM as my God. The secret for your dream to accomplish and to be concrete is that if God told you that He was going to make your dream real then it will be real. God's word have Power. Maybe God is preparing everything for your dream to be real.

Wait in God. He will do it.
Do you have a Dream?

No comments:

Post a Comment