Friday, April 19, 2013

Techno-Personality

Blessings to all of you!

Today is Friday and I'm very but very happy because it's finally Friday. All of these days I had been sleeping very late so I'm quite tired and sleepy, but like always, every Friday I'll be posting something related to the Blogging Challenge. For this challenge I have to describe or tell how is my personality when I'm in the computer. How people is picturing me, what is the impression I put in my writings and what are my readers thinking I am.

First of all, I like to write poems, songs etc. So I'm very into writing and reading a lot. I must confess that I prefer writing that actually talking to someone. I feel that I'm lot more social when I write to someone than when I actually talk to someone. For example, when I'm chatting with a friend I do feel that my words have more sense than when I'm having a conversation. Maybe it's because when I'm chatting, I'm actually thinking what I'm going to say, but when Talking, I'm just letting the words come out.
For some reason I'm not very into "group talks" or "parties" , I prefer just  writing what I feel and be myself.
It's weird that I prefered being alone than being surrounded by people. I'm very quiet when I'm among people but when I'm in front of a computer or a piece of paper I do "talk a lot". My family is very noisy, but I love them very much.

The first "social-media" I was registeres was Hotmail; the Facebook. At the beginning  I enjoyed posting status in Facebook; I think I posted three times a day. But then, when I grew older, I noticed it was silly to write my feelings in Facebook, but TWITTER came to my life. I liked Twitter, but just to post phrases I created or opinions about something, but now that I'm into "Blogspot" I feel that this is the place where I can write whatever I want, where I can share my experiences. My personality here in the "world-technology" it's a bit different. I'm still a very "open-mid" person and feel free to contact me.
Of course I'm not saying that I have a double-personality or that I'm a hypocrite, but I have to admit I enjoy more writing and sharing and being friendly on my PC than having a conversation with someone.

I hope you all have a great day.
Be blessed.

No comments:

Post a Comment