Friday, May 17, 2013

Tips for Next School Year

We are almost out of school! I must say that I did my best this year because I have a goal for next year. If you trust in the Lord, He will help you with your studies and problems. I want to share with you some tips that helped do great in school.

Tips

1. Trust in the Lord. Well, you must recognize that without God you can't do anything. Try to pray before a quiz for He to take away from you all nerves and bring to you peace and wisdom.

2. Try to have everything organized. I'm not an expert in being organized but this year I started and tried to be organized because I knew that our God is an organized God and He likes to do things PERFECTLY. That helps a lot because you don't miss a homework because you were organized and knew you had a homework.

3. DON'T leave everything to last minute. Haha, I learned this one in the hard way. It's very important for you to start or finish a homework you know you have for the next week because you never know how much homework you will have for that same week. Plus, if you leave everything for last minute you will definitely will have to sleep late and that means you are going to be sleepy and you will not be able to learn at school and that's a problem.

4. Pay ATTENTION to every class. This tip helps me, I don't know if it's going to help you too. When a teacher is giving the class you MUST pay ALL OF YOUR ATTENTION, don't start copying the problem because is worthless. What worths is what the teacher is saying. When they are explaining a "Physics topic" you have to FORGET of your neighbor, your notebook, your hunger etc. 

5. Study to a quiz; study, don't stress out. When you have a quiz you better study, try to be relax and don't start one night before. You have to practice a lot in your notebook and try to make funny jokes for a formula or a definition. 

Well, those are the tips I follow to make good grades.
Which are your tips?

Picture: Muffet


No comments:

Post a Comment