Saturday, May 25, 2013

Nice Experience

Hello dear readers, once again here I am (late though).

This was the LAST week for our blogging challenge. I did enjoy this experience way too much! I actually enjoyed writing posts and getting in touch with some students from other countries. I would like to share with you things I learned during this challenge. Hope you like them.

What I learned

1. Persevere until the last moment. Our teacher told us about this challenge, I have to confess that at the beginning of this challenge I was not really into it but after the 3rd week I was actually starting to enjoy this. I found myself wanting for it to be next week for me to see  the next challenge. I made up my mind to finish this challenge. This actually made me organize my mind in many ways. 
bye!
2. When you write a post just be yourself. When I started this challenge I was trying to make those AMAZING posts I read in many blogs, but then I realized that if this was my blog I had to make my own style and be creative. As my biography in my blog says: "Be creative and be yourself". I'd many new experiences and made my own style while writing.

3. Visit other blogs from other students. I also tried to visit lots of blogs for me get to know more people and let me tell you that was simply a great decision. I had plenty of fun reading the posts made by other students. WOW! This people is so creative! Reading the posts about how to use a sock made my day! Haha!

4. Always write what is in your heart. Haha! So poetic! But it's true, I mean, you can't write something you don't feel. You must write something you actually are into.

Well, this basically what I learned in all this Challenge. Have a great week!
Picture: Miss. W. Student Blogging Challenge

No comments:

Post a Comment