Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Back to "reality"...

Hello to all the people that reads this blog (which is good to know that you took your time to read this), let me tell you that I just came back to school and I'm already a Senior, meaning that this year is my graduation year. I'm looking forward!
It's the beginning of the year and EVERYTHING has changed.  The governement made a good decision in changing some stuffs in the education here in Honduras, for example, we used to pass our classes with a 60% out of 100% but now we must pass our class with a 70%! It has been a TREMENDOUS change because some students used to pass their classes with a 60%. This is an exelent decision because now the students should  study more and try to keep their grades a bit higher.

I want to share with all of you guys a quite amazing experience I had learning chemistry in class with our teacher Mr. José Popoff. As always, the first week of school is all about "diagnostic tests" in which teachers measure the level in which you are. Mr. JP introduced us into a very interesting web-page called exitticket.org, I must say that I totally enjoyed this web-page (especially because it worked perfectly in my phone) and I'm looking forward to use it in the future. This web-page is very creative, very well organized and it's an innovative tool for learning. At least in my assignment, what ExitTicket offered us was a "quiz" of multiple choice and everytime you had a correct answer a "smiley emoticon" will showed up, and everytime your answer was not correct then a "sad emoticon" will showed up, I really had a good time!
Let's make our best in this school year!

This is a useful advice to start your new school year:

-Give this school year to God: You may be wondering why am I saying thi but let me tell you it works! When you pray to the Lord and tell Him that you are nothing without Him, that you need His knowledge and His wisdom then He will respond to you and definitely will help you.

I'll be writing more posts twice a week or even more (for the sake of a project we have in school). I bless you all in Jesus' name.

No comments:

Post a Comment