Wednesday, September 25, 2013

My 5 Star Country...

I bless you all people!
This Monday (Sept. 23rd) was my birthday and I totally had a nice time with my family and friends. Now I'm 16 years old and I feel that God gave me all of these years full of blessings and amazing moments, but what I believe the most is that God wants for me to praise Him with all the years that I have left. I have many projects and dreams in my mind regarding my future. For now I'll simply enjoy these years and take advantage of the time.As a Senior I feel that we have many work to do but I think that's good because then we will the sense of responsibility which I think everyone must have. In this opportunity I want to share with all of you about my BEAUTIFUL country and its awesomess. 

Honduras! The land where God will show His Glory by placing this country in its best moments but most important the land where God reigns. Honduras is a country which its people is characterized for being humble and friendly. I must say that it is a very small country, geographically speaking, but we have so much beautiful places and food to eat. Did you know that we have the 2nd biggest coral reef in the world? One single post wouldn't be enough to describe all of its awesomeness. Hondurans literally love soccer and they suffer when our team looses a game but they also celebrate when our teams makes it to the finals. I'm not very into soccer so I really don't feel any emotion when our teams makes it to the finals. We also have equisite dishes such as the "baleada", "yuca con chicharrón" etc. Honduras has wonderfuls beaches and touristics places where you can definitely enjoy summer vacations, by the way, it's a fact: "Every person that comes from a foreign country and visit Honduras will have the necessity to come back". ¡Hablamos Español! That means we speak Spanish. Because of the Geographic place and the way Honduras' mountains are, we export a lot of coffee and bananas. Our coffee is one of the best coffees you can actually find all over the world. Our native dance is called: "Cique" which basically is a dance in which the ladies have  big dresses and the boys wear hats, jeans, white shirt, and guarachas (typical sandal). Honduras has 18 departments and all of the them have something special and different. If you really want to have a vacation that will always be in your mind then come to us! There are so many activities you can do here such as canopy, riding, diving and so much more. I do believe that this country will prosper and will show the whole world that God loves us!
                                    Honduras

Honduras, Honduras! How beautiful are you! I declare that your years coming will be full of blessings and full of GOOD news!
And to all the people I just want to bless you again and declare that everything you do will be according to God's will.
Blessings!
Luna Beach pier, Roatan, Honduras















No comments:

Post a Comment