Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Our Father!

Hello!

Everyday I'm trying to write something new in my blog so that makes about what to share with all of you. This day I was writing  a post about my last Physics class which was quite amazing (you can see it by clicking the sub-page called "Physics" on my blog). So, after I was done, I asked myself what to write and I didn't want to repeat again any topic from the past. I simply felt in my heart that I needed to write about our father (YES, MY father is your father as well). When I mean "our Father" I mean God. I have lot to say about Him and I want to share with you about how can we be 100% sure He is our Father. Let me tell you first that when I first accepted Jesus as my saviour  I didn't believe that God was my Father because I thought Jesus was His Only son. When I was 12 years old, I found out that I was also a son of God. Did you know that we actually became sons of God? You can read Galatians 3:26 if you want to see WHEN was the moment when we actually became sons of God.

God's Love is so real

God is not human, meaning that His way of thinking is way different than ours. He is a lovely father, but also He is a Father that disciplines His sons and daughters. You can freely go and seek Him and He will be there with arms wide open. If you feel that He is not there, seek Him even more! He wants for you to seek Him with all your heart. Our Father has the power to wash away all of our sins, you just have to ask for forgiveness but meaning that you ARE sorry and that you won't do it again. Sometimes we made bad things in the past and we think He is still "upset" with us because of what we made but if you already asked for His forgiveness then you shouldn't worry, because He throws away your sins and my sins to the deepest part of the Ocean for Him not to remember ever again. Whenever you have a problem, you can go to Him and He will be there listening but God also speaks. As a Biological Father speaks to his sons and daughters, our God also speaks to us as well. When you pray, have a dialogue with Him. Praying is not about God listening to your problems, but it is God speaking to you about His projects. God as your father can be your best friend in life, He is the only one that won't ever fail you. We will always tell you what to do and also what not to do. As our father, He protects us from every evil plan the devil has for us. He won't let anything harm you, unless He wants for you to form personality and self-control. The Lord's plan is for us to see Him as what He is; our Father. We must know that Jesus is like our "oldest" brother because He was the first son ever on earth. Jesus is the King of kings and Lord of lords. So we can say that we have royal blood running in our body. All of the amazing things you have read about Jesus and His miracles are 100% true, and I have something to tell you: WE CAN DO WHAT JESUS DID ON EARTH!

God prepared those who love Him

I hope you all guys can receive God as our Father and that we can all go to His arms and be with Him. Remember that He is always "online", He is Never "busy". I challenge you! You have to pray and just LISTEN what God has to tell you. You will be in awe when you find out that God has MANY plans for you. I bless you in Jesus' name.
Have a great week!
:)

No comments:

Post a Comment