Monday, October 14, 2013

When Oceans Rise

¡Hola!

Jeff Rowley Big Wave Surfer Albatross Victoria Australia by Xvolution Media 15 September 2011


How are you guys doing? Did you enjoy Monday? The week have  just start and I already have many projects ahead that I must do. I have the feeling that I'll be sleeping quite late, but for me it's ok because I'm a night guy who likes doing homework at midnight because I feel there is no-one that is going to bother and is like if I'm having all the time that I want. Even though I shouldn't be sleeping that late because then I'll be sleepy at school I try to do my homework and projects during the night. I'm actually counting the days that are missing for us to have VACATION! My body is screaming for rest and my mind is begging for a time in which I don't have to be worrying about homework. Sometimes I get to a point in which I feel that I'm totally messy and that I have so many things to do in a short time. Even though I tried to start my works earlier I end up making them 2 days before or 1 day before the due date. My God have always been with me and I always praise Him because He has been so good and merciful with me. Sometimes I slept at 2:00 a.m. and then I had school that same day and had to wake up at 5:30 a.m. so I prayed and begged the Lord for Him to give me the strength to continue working. For me it's quite funny that every time I pray I tell the Lord for Him to wake me up at a certain time and turns out that I wake up at the same I asked the Lord.

This week I heard a song named "When Oceans Rise" (Hillsong). The lyric just tells us of God is just trying to see and hear us tell Him of how much we need Him, that we are simply dust without Him. I understood that we should praise and call His name even though we are not going through a good moment but still, He is God and He is worthy to be praised. In some cases "Oceans" can represent someone, something or somewhere, it all depends in what you are dealing with. Remember that God won't challenge you with something you can't deal. Our life should be a daily worship-style that means that or we praise Him or we praise Him. No  matter what you are dealing with, you don't have to lose the path; God's path. I do believe that when we are going through a "bad-moment" is the PERFECT MOMENT to seek with all of our heart God. Remember that God shows Himself JUST to those who seek Him with all their hearts. No matter if the waves seem huge, and stronger than you have to be bonded to the rock who is Jesus Christ. If your heart is totally bonded to Jesus then you won't be afraid of falling apart because He will be there with his opened hands and telling us of how big we are when we are with Him.

Pacific Ocean shoreline, California

Don't ever be afraid of Big waves, because remember that after a big storm, peace comes over. Our country is passing by a critical situtation in which all of Hondurans should be praying and declaring that we will see the rising sun giving light to the darkest areas in Honduras. Please help us in prayers.
I bless you all in Jesus' name. Have a great day!

:D

No comments:

Post a Comment