Friday, October 18, 2013

Go for it!

Hello!

How are you people doing? I must start by saying that I'm physically and mentally tired. HOLIDAYS WHERE ARE YOU? I've been doing many things regarding school and everyday it is something new to work, but I can say that God has been with me through all this time. He gives me strength when I most need it, or wisdom to do stuffs. On Monday I have no school (praise the Lord!) but I want to take advantage of the time by doings things that I will have to do next week. Every single day since Sept. 25th I've been sleeping quite late doing Homework. But still, God is good, as a Senior I can say that all this time had been the best for me, I've enjoyed some time with my classmates. Many projects and ideas had been passing through my mind but then my brain is telling me that I have to do Homework and that I have no time to enjoy some time with people. I know this guy who is a Father of 3 children and everytime his children wanted to make something nice with the family he will tell them that He had no time; that he had a lot of work to do. When I picture that in my head, I think that if I don't take some time from my "work"  to do I'll be acting the same way this dude acts. You see, I would rather prefer to be sitting on a chair and do homework than to be sitting on a bed watching a football game. Now I'm actually taking some time and doing my work at time in order for me not to have a lot of homework for the next day.
DO SOMETHING!

 Four weeks ago (I think) I went for the first time to my classmate's house to watch my first football game. All of my classmates were gather there, united, and enjoying every single second of the game. I truly relaxed and had plenty of fun, so I realized that I had to enjoy this school year because it's the last one and then you want to have some memories to take with you. After watching that football game I realized that I had to do many activities for the sake of relaxing my mind and my physical body. This week I'm perfoming with the dance-crew a folcloric dance, I must say that this choice was a challenge because, you see, I had a lot of homework to do this week but I went for it! I wanted a time to relax and just to forget about the things I had to do and simply enjoy time, because times is passing by and you are not even concern when and how  fast did the time pass. 
Enjoy time! If you have any nice project in front but you are thinking that because of time you wouldn't do it then GO FOR IT, ESPECIALLY if it's something that has to do with the Lord. 
Family

I hopw you are all enjoying your Holidays and think about doing something nice with yout family in the following week. Give importance to what deserves importance. 
I bless you all in Jesus' name.
  
:)

No comments:

Post a Comment