Monday, December 2, 2013

Motivation

Hello readers!

WOW! It is unbelievable how fast time is going! It has been a while since I wrote my last post. In these days I've been working in so many things at school and at home. I literally was so tired that I couldn't write not even the title of my posts. I asked the Lord for He to give me the strength and the words to share with you people. We are almost at the end of this year and I believe we are all waiting for the next year (2014) to start projects that we didn't finish, or not even started, this year. I can see all the blessings that this next year will bring to us. I must say that for me, next year will determine if I leave the country or not, if I go to college or not, if my dreams come true or not. Even though I have to do many things, my soul is resting in God's Grace. Sometimes I feel that I don't deserve things at all, but our Father who is so merciful loves us because He is love and He can't stop loving us, we are His sons. A lot of things have changed in my life; I don't longer play the piano but the drums at my church. Playing the drums is something you can't take it lightly, I must say that even though I'm not as good as I want to be, I know that because of my obedience I am already honoring my God, I just want to do His will, not mine. My motivation was for the Lord to be glad with me.
Motivation quote
I have been thinking a lot in the things that I do as a student, as a son, and as a member of my church, and I asked myself: Why am I doing all of these? Is it because I wanted for people to "praise" me because of my good grades, or for people to give me their respects because I was an extra-ordinary son, or for people to admire me because of my musical abilities. I wanted to find an answer. I first analized my life as a son, I don't like to cause a pain-neck to my parents because I knew they had enough problems and I didn't want to add more problems to their burden. I also behave and honor my parents because there is a promise in the Bible that says that whoever honors his mother and father will have a long life full of blessings. But I still felt that was not a "good" motivation for me to behave. I finally realized that I should behave because I should seek to honor my God. I believe that's more than enough for you to behave as you should. Then I saw my life as a student. I really don't want for my motivation of getting good grades will ever have to do in people admiring me because of how "smart" I am. I must say that without the Holy Spirit, I'm just simply as smart as a mosquitoe. I get good grades because I have the best teacher ever! The Holy Spirit teaches me every single thing that I might not understand and He is the one who keeps me awake, and motivates me to keep moving forward. I highly suggest that if you want to get good grades, you ask the Holy Spirit the privilege of He being your master. I finally found myself thinking of my life at church, what am I doing to spread the Word of God? As I said before, I'm not playing the piano anymore, I'm now the "drummer". I must say that people admiring me is not my motivation of playing the drums, I confess I'm learning how to play the drums. My motivation of playing the drums was that deep inside of me I knew that the Lord was pleased and liked that I was obedient to His command. We should all analize our daily motivations. Sometimes we do things without thinking that God is in the business. All my motivations had something in common; God. When you start a project or a business and your motivation is to please God and to bless people, then, most surely your business or project will prosper. Jesus believed that because  of His sacrifice we were all going to be safe, but what seek the most, was pleasing the heart of His Father.
motivation, time management
QUESTION OF THE DAY: What Motivates You to Keep on Moving Forward?

I hope you all are waiting for the eternal life with our Creator. For those who believed and trusted in Him there will be a great award. I hope you will do more than great in this week! I bless you in Jesus' Holy Name!
HAVE A GREAT DAY!

8 comments:

  1. Very good blog post Faddy! It is very rare that youngsters take time to sit back and analyze their life. You are on the right path, a precious son of God. I totally agree that the Holy spirit is the best teacher, from my experience.
    What motivates me is the fact that I need to be thankful for every single blessing that God is showering upon me everyday!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Mrs. Neemz! :) The Lord will bless you even more :) Have a great day!

      Delete
  2. Heart touching post Faddy!!!! What you wrote comes from your deep thinking... your presentation is also good which shows what you wrote is what you mean...Keep going Faddy...What motivates me is that the ability to love others and help other which almighty gave me...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You have a very nice motivation, I must say. You are very kind to others, I can see that. I hope and pray you will do great in this week. :D

      Delete
  3. "Love of God is the beginning of wisdom" Your words are wise, from your love of God, Faddy. Keep it that way and lead the world to light. Way to go, my friend.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You have been an outstanding leader. Thank you so much for sharing such amazing words. :) Blessings to you and your family.

      Delete
  4. Beautiful thought faddy. When you do everything as a service to god then only right and goods things will come from mind. And definitely it will prosper

    ReplyDelete