Tuesday, May 27, 2014

His Sweet Presence

Hello dear reader,

Let me share you that this is our last week of school regarding homework and classwork, next week we have what we call "Test Week". I can truly say that the Lord has been good to me and to all of my classmates. God has been there for us every single day. As Seniors, we have many responsibilities and things to do before our graduation, we are still working in our Social Project for the community, we are going to have what we call the "National Anthem Test" and so many other things. Last week was a stressing and tough week; we had many homework as well as projects. This year marks the beginning of something brand new for us, we are not going to be in school anymore for we are going to be whether in university or at a job. I deeply believe that the Lord has good plans for my classmates.



The Lord will let His face shine upon every one of my classmates. I have been thinking about the fact of being successful in life; it is all about having God in your heart and having a relationship with Him. There is a HUGE difference between "knowing God" and "being with God". We know that the Lord is everywhere, there is no place we can hide from Him. Even though He is everywhere, He manifests His presence only in certain places; He decides where does He wants to manifest His sweet Presence.What is God's presence? How do you know you are in His presence? How does it feel? Is there a formula we can apply to experience His presence? Let me tell you that I don't have all the answers but I can try telling my experience towards His presence. God's presence is His nature and His glory shared with you. His mercy is so immense that He shares all His awesomeness with us and we can actually feel it. I can't explain how do I know that I'm in His presence, I just simply know. There is a sensation of peace in you that no one or nothing can give to you. You feel His love surrounding all your body, you hear His voice telling you what to do and what not to do, He constantly says: I love you! You see, we are humans, and we are usually guided by our emotions, we must know that even though we don't "feel" God's presence, we need to believe and have conviction in your heart that He is there. I believe that there is not formula to "get in His presence" but I do can tell you that praising the Lord alone, where no one sees you, helps a lot. We can't expect God to manifest Himself in a very same way, He is way too creative! We need to understand that sometimes God will manifest Himself as your friend, maybe sometimes He will manifest Himself as your father and so on. We have the Holy Spirit living inside of us, which is God Himself living inside of us.





I pray that God will submerge you in His Presence and will transform you doing so! Have a great day! Respect, love, and be kind.

HAVE A GREAT DAY!

No comments:

Post a Comment